Sunday, December 9, 2007

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Hot Pink Chic Things, my 'online store' of maternity and (some) children's clothes. Having gotten knocked up myself, and being a clothes freak, I couldn't find nice, inexpensive, non-frumpy maternity clothes here and turned US online retailers to spiff up my wardrobe.

Soon enough I had chic, good quality and affordable outfits to wear that drew compliments from friends and colleagues. One thing led to another and I decided to embark on this home retail business to de-frump other mums-in-waiting!

So if you're preggers and looking for alternatives to the overpriced, tent-like and dowdy fashions widely found in Singapore, check out what I have available. All maternity-wear are imported from the States and to view them or try on, all you need to do is make an appointment via ladysusmita@hotmail.com.

Happy browsing!

No comments: